Experienced Corporate Finance Professionals
Whether you are an employer looking to fill a CFO role, a CFO looking to add staff to your Finance Team, or a candidate looking to advance your career, Collaborative Search Partners can be of service in any of the markets we service including St. Louis, San Diego and across the United States.
Call 314-520-0305 to speak with us.
Ready to hire?
Types of Corporate Finance Candidates
Companies often engage Recruiters to fill Corporate Finance functions due to a lack of qualified internal candidates as well as the difficulty attracting outside applicants who possess the range of skills and requisite experience they desire, such as:
- A proven ability to make a positive impact on the bottom line
- Experience with strategy, from development to execution and implementation
- Extensive experience with corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A), budgeting and forecasting
- Treasury experience including daily cash management, cash flow projections, corporate debt/financing, investment management, managing banking relationships, etc.
- An uncanny ability to analyze raw financial data, draw meaningful and impactful conclusions and present a clear story in a way that non-financial decision-makers will understand.
- Strong financial modeling experience (mergers and acquisitions, capital expenditures, discounted cash flow calculations, new product launches, pricing, and product mix optimization, debt restructuring, etc.)
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and experience managing or overseeing a Controller and/or an accounting team
The Difference Maker
Of course, we know how to identify and recruit people that meet these technical requirements, but we find the subtle differences between a candidate in these areas make the biggest difference:
Biggest Needs Today
CSP is seeing a real growth in demand for Corporate Finance professionals who have:
Check Out Our Recent Blog
We prioritize keeping our clients in the know. Our blogs stay up to date on the trending topics in recruiting.