Recruiter for Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting Professionals
Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting Professionals
Whether you are an employer looking to fill an External Financial Reporting (SEC or other regulatory reporting) or Technical Accounting position, or a candidate looking to advance your career, The CSP Group can be of service in any of the markets we service including St. Louis, San Diego and across the United States.
Biggest Needs Today
Companies often engage Recruiters to fill External Financial Reporting or Technical Accounting functions due to a lack of qualified internal candidates as well as the difficulty attracting outside applicants who possess the range of skills and requisite experience they desire, such as:
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) license
- Experience at a Big 4 public accounting firm (or middle-market focused public accounting firm with public company clients) or in-house at a publicly-traded company.
- Strong knowledge of current GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and common technical accounting disclosure issues (including, but not limited to, revenue recognition, business combinations, financial instruments, goodwill, impaired assets, share-based compensation plans, lease accounting, etc)
- Experience with SEC Reporting (10K, 10Q, and other SEC filings)
- Experience researching technical accounting issues and drafting memos document findings and recommendations
- Experience with SOX compliance and maintaining internal controls over SEC reporting
The Difference Maker
Of course, we know how to identify and recruit people that meet these technical requirements, but we find the subtle differences between a candidate in these areas make the biggest difference:
If you are looking for Financial Reporting staffers that meet these types of requirements, please reach out to us.
If you are a Financial Reporting professional and are looking for a new career chapter, please review our open positions but also reach out so we have you on our roster for the next opportunity.
Financial Reporting Positions We Commonly Fill
Check Out Our Recent Blog Posts
We prioritize keeping our clients in the know. Our blogs stay up to date on the trending topics in recruiting.