160,000 - 200,000
Bonus: 20% annual + LTI
Our client is a global market leader for pipe and precast concrete equipment, forming systems and concrete accessories used to build the world’s critical transportation, water and utility infrastructure systems.
- Lead periodic closing process ensuring all work is accurate and completed.
- Work closely with the Plant Controllers and the operating accounting teams, providing leadership, coaching and guidance.
- Ensures financial reporting teams effectively communicate unusual/non-recurring accounting entries and transactions, makes appropriate decisions on accounting and reporting issues, and evaluates performance and business trends to support growth and improvement.
- Ensure overall compliance, reporting accuracy, internal controls effectiveness, and stewardship. Maintains internal reporting systems and responsible for the overall consolidation of the financial results.
- Oversee the accounting close process and continuously improve processes to scale with the organization. This role will both participate in and oversee the global accounting processes.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Accounting policies, procedures, and guidelines for company financial and reporting systems. Facilitates the operating businesses’ determination that internal financial controls are functioning properly and effectively, and that information reported to Corporate is in accordance with U.S. GAAP and sound financial practices.
- Ensures timely identification, research and conclusions on technical accounting issues through technical memos and accounting policies. Stays current on U.S. GAAP with the responsibility for planning, implementing, gathering data, and reporting to comply with changing requirements.
- Global responsibility for ensuring all sites adhere to internal controls and accounting policies.
- Control benchmarking processes defined, monitored and mitigation actions defined and executed on regular basis.
- Periodic reviews of policy adherence.
- Appropriate peer review processed defined and followed.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements, ensuring all work is accurate and completed on a timely basis. This includes reviewing all individual entity/division profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and statement of cash flows.
- Ensures timely preparation and review of quarterly compliance reporting to lenders and any other required third parties.
- Serves as global leader of the annual audit process from planning and scoping, to the issuance of the annual report. Lead and actively participate in the annual financial audit, including work paper preparation.
- Assists in reviewing the Company’s consolidated financial results, trends, and ratios for reasonableness and reports on financial stability, liquidity, and growth. Assists in analyzing the financial impact of major business decisions and operational issues affecting the company. Develops ad hoc financial analyses and reporting as needed.
- Provides leadership of the accounting integration of acquired businesses, including implementation of Company’s processes and systems, development of the opening balance sheet, and application of US GAAP and purchase accounting adjustments.
- Partner with FPA on proper setup of newly acquired businesses within Chart of Accounts, Department Structures, Product Lines, etc. for consolidated financial reporting accuracy.
- Oversight of global treasury activities, cash forecasting and ensuring optimization of cash positions on global and local levels.
- Responsible for cash forecasting process development and meeting cadence to facilitate key cash allocation decisions
- Drive global cash plans to ensure cash availability for quarterly debt servicing
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a CPA.
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ progressive financial or public accounting experience with exposure to multi-plant, multi-currency manufacturing environment.
- Executive presence, dynamic interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and integrity.
- Strong problem-solving skills, strategic thinking skills for assessing needs and recommending changes.
- Excellent team-building skills, with the leadership skillset to recruit, train, coach, and mentor top-quality associates both at Corporate and the operating businesses.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, conveying a clear and concise message with proper direction.
- Focused, perceptive, bullet point thinker who can help create, articulate and implement the accounting and reporting vision within global accounting functions.
- A solid understanding of accounting and financial reporting software tools, and the ability to communicate and work well with IT personnel and FPA team to implement changes and improvements.
- A demonstrated ability to work with all levels of Company Leadership, our operating companies, and across the various corporate groups to provide relevant insightful information to collaboratively drive decisions.
- Approaches broader finance organization with a service mentality.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Lake St. Louis, MO
140,000 - 175,000
Small, St. Charles based, family-owned service provider that is consistently voted as one of the top companies to work for in the St. Louis area is lo ....
BU Finance Director
St. Louis, MO
160,000 - 190,000
We are working with a world-class, growing, multinational electrical components manufacturer headquartered in St. Louis to find a Finance Director for ....