Financial Operations Analyst
St. Louis, MO
$80K - $110K
Midsize private company headquartered in the St. Louis area with strong financial performance is looking for an experienced Financial Operations Analyst to play a critical support role with complete ownership of their largest production facility. This role works very closely with the Plant Operations Manager and reports to the Corporate Director of FP&A. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, be detail oriented, have strong excel skills, 2-5 years of relevant experience, great communications and relationship building skills, and a curious and humble attitude. Manufacturing industry experience highly preferred.
- Provide analysis of all facility KPIs against objectives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Billed Hour / Effective labor rate variances
- Labor Rate variances
- Overtime analysis with realized rate impact
- Tracking of unutilized labor with root cause analysis
- Support each department manager in analyzing their budgets and identifying cost savings opportunities.
- Coordinate process improvement initiatives with Facility Management and Corporate Director of FP&A
- Chair weekly/monthly meeting with Facility managers for understanding and improvement of:
- Master Schedule
- Projected Revenue
- Labor Utilization
- Meet monthly with each department manager to go over their total spending for the month and assist them in managing their functions within the approved budget.
- Provide leadership to the Facility management team with respect to:
- Annual Budget preparation and communication with Director of FP&A and Corporate Controller
- Quarterly rolling forecast preparation and presentation
- Identifying and executing cost reduction initiatives
- Coordinate Facility functions with Corporate FP&A processes and requirements
- Reports to Corporate Director of FP&A for:
- Integrity and consistency of reporting data and processes
- Consistent analysis of operational data and variances
- Consistency of KPI reporting for Corporate dashboards
- Monthly analysis of Facility Operational results for financial reporting
- Dotted line responsibility to the Facility General Manager for:
- Capital project analysis & tracking Analysis of actual results versus budget for all cost areas Capacity planning / scheduling
- Accounting, finance, business or technical-related bachelor’s degree with at least five years of related work experience and progressive responsibilities.
- Strong background in accounting coupled with analysis skills to help develop recommendations and present the business “story”
- Ability to think strategically and help translate business strategy into action
- Superior MS Excel and analytical skills
- Extensive experience working with production ERP systems and financial analysis software
- Be a team player and bring a “roll-up-your-sleeves” self-starter mentality to the job
Senior IT Auditor
Large multinational publicly traded manufacturer in the aerospace and industrial industries is seeking a strong Senior IT Auditor. The Senior IT Aud ....
St. Louis, Missouri
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Respected family-owned manufacturing and construction company headquartered in St. Louis with focus on quality, integrity, and ....