100,000 - 115,000
Rapidly growing and very well-funded, St. Louis-based startup with IPO plans is seeking a strong FP&A Manager to work closely with the CFO and Director of Finance & Accounting on company-wide financial planning & analysis. The ideal candidate will have a strong accounting foundation, 5 plus years in FP&A roles (with at least 2 years in corporate FP&A), be intellectually curious, thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment, and possess the ability to build trusting business relationships across an organization.
The FP&A Manager is a key team member of the finance department and will be responsible for preparing monthly financial statements, analyzing spending, preparing forecasts, assisting with the annual budget process, and reviewing capital project proposals. Reporting to the Director of Finance and Accounting, this role offers a unique opportunity to be exposed to a wide variety of topics and challenges associated with the rapid growth of the company and maturation of the finance function. The ideal candidate will be excited about the company’s mission and the prospect of helping to build a finance function capable of supporting the company’s future.
- Assist with development, implementation, and execution of comprehensive financial planning and forecasting processes, including annual budgeting, monthly forecasts, and long-term strategic plans.
- Analyze and interpret financial data to identify trends, risks, and opportunities, and provide insights to senior leadership.
- Prepare comprehensive financial reports, dashboards, and presentations for senior leadership and other stakeholders.
- Conduct financial analysis including variance analysis, profitability analysis, and financial performance metrics. Identify areas of improvement and work with cross-functional teams to drive financial performance.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support strategic decision-making, including financial projections, scenario analysis, and sensitivity analysis.
- Work closely with department heads to develop budgets, track performance against budget, and provide analysis on budget variances.
- Develop and maintain key performance indicators to assist leadership with decision making.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting required; master’s preferred
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years’ minimum relevant experience
- High degree of business curiosity; quick learner and self-starter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Strong desire to grow professionally
Technical Accounting Manager
St. Louis, MO
95,000 - 115,000
Publicly traded company consistently rated one of the best places to work in St. Louis is seeking a sharp Technical Accounting Manager. The ideal cand ....
100,000 - 130,000
Rapidly growing and very well-funded, St. Louis-based startup with IPO plans is seeking a strong FP&A Senior/Manager to work closely with the CFO ....