Senior Financial Analyst
St. Charles, Missouri
$80,000 - $100,000 plus discretionary bonus
Midsize company with strong financials and IPO potential is seeking a versatile and hungry Senior Financial Analyst with strong accounting fundamentals. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of public accounting experience and a desire to be a contributing member of a winning team on a growing company where they will gain a broad range of corporate accounting and finance experience.
This position reports to the Senior Manager with responsibility over Technical Accounting, External Reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis and Internal Controls. We are looking for a hard-working, motivated professional to join the team.
- Building and maintaining company annual projections
- Developing and maintaining executive reporting dashboards
- Preparing financial analyses for strategic company decisions (e.g., acquisitions)
- Enhancing control documentation and improving overall control environment
- Analyzing and evaluating complex accounting guidance
- Preparing month-end workpapers & journal entries for the company’s more complicated accounting areas (ASC 606, complex financing arrangements, etc.)
- Heavily involved in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements
- Work closely with external auditors
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; MAcc preferred
- CPA preferred
- 2+ years of accounting experience required; public accounting preferred
- Strong communication, project management, and teamwork skills
Senior IT Auditor
Large multinational publicly traded manufacturer in the aerospace and industrial industries is seeking a strong Senior IT Auditor. The Senior IT Aud ....
St. Louis, Missouri
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Respected family-owned manufacturing and construction company headquartered in St. Louis with focus on quality, integrity, and ....