Senior IT Auditor
Large multinational publicly traded manufacturer in the aerospace and industrial industries is seeking a strong Senior IT Auditor. The Senior IT Auditor will be tasked with running audits from start to finish with guidance from the IT Audit Manager, as necessary. The ideal candidate will have a master’s degree in management information systems, 3-5 years of public accounting IT Audit experience, a CISA certification, and strong communication and relationship building skills. This is a fully remote role with up to 25% travel, mostly domestic.
- Lead IT audits including assessments of SOX controls, information security, and system implementation project planning and implementation protocol.
- Develop, review, and understand audit program planning including analysis of the relevant technologies and associated risk, review of prior audit report(s), and review of internal operational reports to understand relevant business risks.
- Participate in opening, status, exit, and closing meetings.
- Execute audit test programs and document work in detailed, high-quality work papers. Communicate issues and concerns to the senior manager, as identified.
- Hold meetings with company personnel to understand the processes and gather evidence.
- Lead in drafting audit findings and recommendations.
- Lead in drafting the audit report.
- Assist on special projects and acquisition integration projects, as assigned.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various personnel throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or master’s preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with public accounting firm, consulting firm, or internal audit desirable. Absolute minimum of 4 years’ experience for ideal candidate.
- Experience in and/or strong familiarity with the Manufacturing industry desirable.
- CISA, CISSP, CRISC, Windows Security Specialist, and/or Linux/UNIX Security Specialist desirable.
- Strong understanding of IT risk and general information security concepts and technology infrastructure.
- Understanding of Windows, UNIX/Linux, AS400, Oracle 12i ERP, QAD, SAP, Oracle database, SQL server, Hyperion, FAS, and Networking technologies desirable.
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Good understanding of business process and the ability to problem solve/recommend solutions.
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills.
- Professional presence and professional communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong analytic and organizational skills.
- Commitment to ethical behavior and the ability to maintain objectivity.
- Team player who has a willingness to work with different members of the IA group.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, able to work independently and productively without supervision.
- Flexible, able to meet deadlines, working overtime when required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Senior IT Auditor
Large multinational publicly traded manufacturer in the aerospace and industrial industries is seeking a strong Senior IT Auditor. The Senior IT Aud ....
St. Louis, Missouri
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Respected family-owned manufacturing and construction company headquartered in St. Louis with focus on quality, integrity, and ....