Whether you are an employer looking to fill a Corporate Accounting Position or a candidate, Collaborative Search Partners can be of service in any of the markets we service including St. Louis, San Diego and across the United States.
Companies often engage Recruiters to fill Corporate Accounting functions due to a lack of qualified internal candidates as well as the difficulty attracting outside applicants who possess the range of skills and requisite experience they desire, such as:
- Proven ability to close month end's under pressure.
- Software familiarity, such as SAP
Of course, we know how to identify and recruit people that meet these technical requirements, but we find the subtle differences between candidate in these areas make the biggest difference:
- Ability to work at a fast pace and keep up with industry segment specific spikes like the Holiday shopping season.
- Having the soft people skills to navigate within the company's culture without losing track of the work to be done.
If you are looking for Corporate Accounting staffers that meet these types of requirements, please reach out to us.
If you are this type of professional and are looking for a new career chapter, please review our open positions but also reach out so we have you on our roster for the next opportunity.
Biggest Needs Today
As a service, we like to share what we are seeing in the markets we serve.
CSP is seeing a real growth in demand for Corporate Accounting professionals who have:
- Data Mining Experience
- Costing within Complex Manufacturing