Manufacturing Corporate Controller
St. Louis, MO
- Bachelor’s in Accounting
- 10 years of steady and progressive corporate accounting experience, culminating in a Corporate Controller position managing a team of 5 for a midsize, high-growth, private equity owned company.
- Industry expertise includes manufacturing, distribution and healthcare.
- Organized (time and project management)
- Accounting fundamentals
- Team leadership
- Consistency and discipline
- Relationship building
- Communication at every level of organization
- Built a scrap reconciliation database in Power BI (reduced time by 100 man hours/month).
- Worked towards MBA while also working 60+ hours/month consistently executing month-end close on tight deadlines for a $800m/year PE owned company that also was acquired during that time.
- Targeting $150K All-in
"*" indicates required fields
Small-Midsized Company Chief Financial Officer Candidate
St. Louis, Missouri
Corporate Development & M&A, Corporate Finance, Executive Search
EDUCATION/CREDENTIALS Bachelor’s in Accounting CPA RELEVANT EXPERIENCE 14 years of progressive public accounting and corporate accou ....
Versatile Controller/FP&A Director
St. Louis, MO
Accounting, Corporate Finance
EDUCATION/CREDENTIALS Masters in Accounting CPA RELEVANT EXPERIENCE 8 years of total progressive experience including 5 in Big 4 audit ....