Experienced Tax Professionals
Whether you are an employer looking to fill a Tax position or a candidate looking to advance your career, Collaborative Search Partners can be of service in any of the markets we service including St. Louis, San Diego, and across the United States.
Call 314-520-0305 to speak with us.
Ready to hire?
Types of Candidates
Companies often engage Recruiters to fill Tax functions due to a lack of qualified internal candidates as well as the difficulty attracting outside applicants who possess the range of skills and requisite experience they desire, such as:
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) license
- Master’s Degree in Accounting with a concentration in Tax and/or J.D.
- Specialized tax experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Domestic Federal Tax
- International Tax
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- Tax Planning and Strategy
- Partnership Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Sales & Use Tax
- Global Mobility Tax (GMT)
- Tax Reporting knowledge and experience
- Strong tax research skills
- Experience in calculating complex Tax Provisions
- Big 4 public accounting experience or experience at a middle market-focused public accounting firm with large and/or complex clients
- Knowledge of major tax software systems such as OneSource
The Difference Maker
Of course, we know how to identify and recruit people that meet these technical requirements, but we find the subtle differences between a candidate in these areas make the biggest difference:
Biggest Needs Today
CSP is seeing a real growth in demand for Tax professionals who have:
Check Out Our Recent Blog
We prioritize keeping our clients in the know. Our blogs stay up to date on the trending topics in recruiting.