Senior Accountant / Financial Analyst
80,000 - 95,000
Our St. Louis based client is a small, privately owned manufacturer. They are renowned for their employee-centric culture and high retention rate. This type of opportunity is ideal for someone that can provide decision-making support to the business, lead the cost accounting process, and help facilitate the Company’s lean transformation.
- Proactively supports the Company’s values, principles, and behaviors: Courage, One Team, Always Learning and Improving, We Own It, Strong Desire to Help Others and Humility.
- Serves as an analytical partner to our value streams, providing effective analysis to optimize decision making and improve Company’s financial and operational results.
- Develops and maintains value stream financial statements and related analyses.
- Develops and maintains product and job costs, proactive evaluation of the current costing process, and provides analysis and insight to decision makers.
- Reviews daily reports to identify potential costing issues and coordinates any necessary corrective action.
- Performs month-end closing duties for the US operations, general ledger reconciliation and analysis, and processes improvements.
- Ensures accurate and timely closure of job orders and related cost accounting processes.
- Analyzes and interprets financial and operational results, working closely with the Controller and the CFO.
- Assists with the physical inventory process, identifying areas of process improvements.
- Manages fixed assets, including CIP, additions, disposals, depreciation, reconciliations, and reviews.
- Other duties as prudent or assigned.
- BS in Accounting
- At least 5+ years accounting experience
- Prior experience with general ledger analysis, month end close processing, financial statement preparation, and financial analysis.
- Substantial experience in utilizing ERP, accounting, and Excel software.
- LEAN accounting and manufacturing experience a plus
- Proven utilization of critical thinking skills
Technical Accounting Manager
St. Louis, MO
95,000 - 115,000
Publicly traded company consistently rated one of the best places to work in St. Louis is seeking a sharp Technical Accounting Manager. The ideal cand ....
100,000 - 130,000
Rapidly growing and very well-funded, St. Louis-based startup with IPO plans is seeking a strong FP&A Senior/Manager to work closely with the CFO ....